Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Request on administrator position!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    Originally posted by PsyFreak View Post
    1.Mojtaba Ghaffari (call me Edward) 20 years old
    2.PsyFreak
    3.
    STEAM_0:0:213995345
    4.Iran, Islamic republic of
    5.never been an admin, its my first experience, but im a quick learner
    6.4G, TD_LTE download speed: 4 - 40 mb/s, ping: 90 - 140
    7. 4 to 10pm(GMT) week days, weekends more or less the same
    8. #7 public
    7. idk I never calculated but maybe 20 houres or more
    8. work: hotel receptionist , studying: software engineering in university, hobby: pretty much gaming and studying novels
    9. I don't have any of those above (most of them are filtered in iran unfortunately) but, I have telegram: psyfreak , Instagram: mojtaba_e.g E-mail: ebrahimi_m99@yahoo.com
    10. with my hobbies of course
    11. I used to play counter strike 1.6 and I used to be walling (im not proud of it) but it takes one to know one if u know what im saying
    12. nothing else peace out
    Thanks for your application we are going to be looking at some new administration soon I'll keep you posted.

    Comment


    • #77
      1.name & age Hocine, 23
      2.nickname ✪ LH0u
      3.Steam ID https://steamcommunity.com/id/hocineofficial/
      4. Country,Algeria
      5. The experience of playing / administration (if any)
      i'm playing on the server for 1year and half now /diploma
      Network Engineering and network management so i know how the thinks work
      6. Type of Internet access, speed, ping on our servers between 60ms and 85 ms
      7. In what time a day you are able to work (morning / afternoon / evening / night)? Night and weekends all day on the server
      8. On what server you would like administrator rights? Public 7
      7. How many hours a week do you spend on the game? 25
      8. Work / study / hobbies - Making Electronics
      9. Your contact details (ICQ, Skype, VK, Facebook) hocineh15@gmail.com
      10. How do you spend your free time? Making Electronics or playing games
      11. Why exactly your candidacy suitable for the obtaining administrator rights? make a fair game and ban the cheaters who create an inappropriate atmosphere
      12. Any other information which you consider useful to tell us. i had no problem with players and i'm on top 60 on the server
      Last edited by LHOU; 13.10.2018, 20:31.

      Comment


      • #78
        Originally posted by LHOU View Post
        1.name & age Hocine, 23
        2.nickname ✪ LH0u
        3.Steam ID https://steamcommunity.com/id/hocineofficial/
        4. Country,Algeria
        5. The experience of playing / administration (if any)
        i'm playing on the server for 1year and half now /diploma
        Network Engineering and network management so i know how the thinks work
        6. Type of Internet access, speed, ping on our servers between 60ms and 85 ms
        7. In what time a day you are able to work (morning / afternoon / evening / night)? Night and weekends all day on the server
        8. On what server you would like administrator rights? Public 7
        7. How many hours a week do you spend on the game? 25
        8. Work / study / hobbies - Making Electronics
        9. Your contact details (ICQ, Skype, VK, Facebook) hocineh15@gmail.com
        10. How do you spend your free time? Making Electronics or playing games
        11. Why exactly your candidacy suitable for the obtaining administrator rights? make a fair game and ban the cheaters who create an inappropriate atmosphere
        12. Any other information which you consider useful to tell us. i had no problem with players and i'm on top 60 on the server
        I would like to give my vote to Lhou, played a lot of MM with him, really a good guy and a good player, invests a lot of time into improving in game and helping others.
        Also I agree with Dazzo on all recommendations, all good players and great people.

        Comment


        • #79


          1.Tom 30
          2. Volk
          3.
          http://se7enkills.gameme.com/playerinfo/2126542
          4. Germany
          5. Playing….around 20 years on and off, administrating...About 1 year
          6. cable, ping 30-40
          7. late afternoon, evening, night
          8. #8 Gungame
          7. 7-10
          8. Software engineer, Hobbies are mostly it related
          9. I dont really use any of these
          10. Gaming, reading, theater
          11. I have a really Long experience with the game and seen Pretty much any sort of hack or abusive behaviour. And I'm Pretty chill About the game
          12. Any other information which you consider useful to tell us.

          Comment


          • #80
            Originally posted by TheVolk View Post

            1.Tom 30
            2. Volk
            3.
            http://se7enkills.gameme.com/playerinfo/2126542
            4. Germany
            5. Playing….around 20 years on and off, administrating...About 1 year
            6. cable, ping 30-40
            7. late afternoon, evening, night
            8. #8 Gungame
            7. 7-10
            8. Software engineer, Hobbies are mostly it related
            9. I dont really use any of these
            10. Gaming, reading, theater
            11. I have a really Long experience with the game and seen Pretty much any sort of hack or abusive behaviour. And I'm Pretty chill About the game
            12. Any other information which you consider useful to tell us.
            Thanks for your application we will keep you posted

            Comment


            • #81
              Application form:

              Hi, I used to be an admin on the se7venkills server - got it from Roy to clean up all the cheaters on the gungame server, which is the one i play at. Currently sitting at 44k points, close to the top 10 ranks! I wasn't playing on that account for a few weeks and now that i logged back in it appears to have been taken away from me.

              Ingame name: |C:M| Slightly Tilted
              Had admin rights to swap maps, kick players, ban players and stuff like that.

              Comment


              • #82
                Originally posted by Tilterino View Post
                Application form:

                Hi, I used to be an admin on the se7venkills server - got it from Roy to clean up all the cheaters on the gungame server, which is the one i play at. Currently sitting at 44k points, close to the top 10 ranks! I wasn't playing on that account for a few weeks and now that i logged back in it appears to have been taken away from me.

                Ingame name: |C:M| Slightly Tilted
                Had admin rights to swap maps, kick players, ban players and stuff like that.
                Thanks for your post I have reinstated your admin for this server thanks

                Comment


                • #83
                  1.name & age: Emils, 24
                  2. nickname: Friendlycouch
                  3. Steam ID, gameme stats link: http://se7enkills.gameme.com/playerinfo/2073015 / STEAM_0:0:16266139
                  4. Country, : live in Ireland
                  5. The experience of playing / administration (if any): I've been playing this game since 1.6 so probably around 12+ years casually. I've been an admin on a 1.6 and css server as well as a head admin on sanandreas multiplayer server.
                  6. Type of Internet access, speed, ping on our servers: Fiber to the house, lan from wall to router. 140down 30up. Around 50ish ping on the server.
                  7. In what time a day you are able to work (morning / afternoon / evening / night)? : Im most active on weekends. During the week if i have time i would be able to be on after 8pm GMT+0 time
                  8. On what server you would like administrator rights? : On server #7
                  7. How many hours a week do you spend on the game? : Depends on the week. It could be 10+ hours on weekends.
                  8. Work / study / hobbies: I work as an IT support technician.
                  9. Your contact details (ICQ, Skype, VK, Facebook). : I don't use any of these, easiest would be to contact me on steam
                  10. How do you spend your free time? : On csgo normally or some other games such as overwatch, path of exile.
                  11. Why exactly your candidacy suitable for the obtaining administrator rights? : I believe i am a suitable candidate as i have a lot of experience with cs in general and know what to look for when it comes to cheaters, even with some that are not as obvious as spinbotters. I have quite a bit of experience being an administrator.
                  12. Any other information which you consider useful to tell us. : nothing that i can think of.

                  Comment


                  • #84
                    Originally posted by Friendlycouch View Post
                    1.name & age: Emils, 24
                    2. nickname: Friendlycouch
                    3. Steam ID, gameme stats link: http://se7enkills.gameme.com/playerinfo/2073015 / STEAM_0:0:16266139
                    4. Country, : live in Ireland
                    5. The experience of playing / administration (if any): I've been playing this game since 1.6 so probably around 12+ years casually. I've been an admin on a 1.6 and css server as well as a head admin on sanandreas multiplayer server.
                    6. Type of Internet access, speed, ping on our servers: Fiber to the house, lan from wall to router. 140down 30up. Around 50ish ping on the server.
                    7. In what time a day you are able to work (morning / afternoon / evening / night)? : Im most active on weekends. During the week if i have time i would be able to be on after 8pm GMT+0 time
                    8. On what server you would like administrator rights? : On server #7
                    7. How many hours a week do you spend on the game? : Depends on the week. It could be 10+ hours on weekends.
                    8. Work / study / hobbies: I work as an IT support technician.
                    9. Your contact details (ICQ, Skype, VK, Facebook). : I don't use any of these, easiest would be to contact me on steam
                    10. How do you spend your free time? : On csgo normally or some other games such as overwatch, path of exile.
                    11. Why exactly your candidacy suitable for the obtaining administrator rights? : I believe i am a suitable candidate as i have a lot of experience with cs in general and know what to look for when it comes to cheaters, even with some that are not as obvious as spinbotters. I have quite a bit of experience being an administrator.
                    12. Any other information which you consider useful to tell us. : nothing that i can think of.
                    I have added you on steam lets talk

                    Comment


                    • #85
                      1. Hamza, 23 Years old
                      2. Miyamoto Musashi
                      3. https://steamcommunity.com/id/lucifermorning777 , http://se7enkills.gameme.com/playerinfo/2238286
                      4. Morocco.
                      5. At least 2 years in se7enkills / Never been admin.
                      6. 13 Mbps, Ping 60.
                      7. evening / night, not a morning guy.
                      8. SE7ENKILLS Strasbourg #7 | PUB
                      7. At least 5 hours a day or more.
                      8. College Law / Chilling, Gaming, Drawing, Sports.
                      9. https://www.facebook.com/motsoinmeryoo.
                      10. Socializing or Gaming or Drawing or Sports.
                      11. I play at night most of the time and I notice that the server is empty because of some cheater and no admin available, I have experience from cs 1.6 and tried some hacks myself so I know how to spot other's, and from the courses I'm taking in college you can tell that I can be professional in my judgement.
                      12. I know all the admins and they know me too, I'm a regular in the server and friends with most of players and can connect anytime to help in server if needed.

                      Comment


                      • #86
                        Originally posted by Miyamoto Musashi View Post
                        1. Hamza, 23 Years old
                        2. Miyamoto Musashi
                        3. https://steamcommunity.com/id/lucifermorning777 , http://se7enkills.gameme.com/playerinfo/2238286
                        4. Morocco.
                        5. At least 2 years in se7enkills / Never been admin.
                        6. 13 Mbps, Ping 60.
                        7. evening / night, not a morning guy.
                        8. SE7ENKILLS Strasbourg #7 | PUB
                        7. At least 5 hours a day or more.
                        8. College Law / Chilling, Gaming, Drawing, Sports.
                        9. https://www.facebook.com/motsoinmeryoo.
                        10. Socializing or Gaming or Drawing or Sports.
                        11. I play at night most of the time and I notice that the server is empty because of some cheater and no admin available, I have experience from cs 1.6 and tried some hacks myself so I know how to spot other's, and from the courses I'm taking in college you can tell that I can be professional in my judgement.
                        12. I know all the admins and they know me too, I'm a regular in the server and friends with most of players and can connect anytime to help in server if needed.
                        Thanks for your app, we are fully loaded for admins on server 7 at the moment I will let you know as soon as a place comes up.Thanks

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X