Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Extremely toxic player Pukin-Vor / voteban abuse

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Extremely toxic player Pukin-Vor / voteban abuse

    Ok, another problem I have with one kid who didn't get enough attention.

    Pukin-Vor https://se7enkills.gameme.com/playerinfo/2147627

    This MF hates me with a passion. I mean, literally, every single time I see him on the server, he just votebans for me and goes for knife kills.

    Only on last map I got kicked TWICE IN A ROW because of his votes. I don't understand this, why is the option allowed for everyone?! It's not even a ban, it just kicks the player with a reason and you can rejoin the server immedately.

    Admin Aras can confirm this, as he saw that him trying to kick me with absolutely no reason, on other map though, not right now.

    Make a poll, remove the votebanning for no reason whatsoever, this is not right, fair or playable.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Bruiser; 3 weeks ago.

  • #2
    Voting on a ban is completely useless. This player pursues me and other players by cutting the knife and not to win. interferes with playing. I have long wanted to give him a ban, but they don’t give me. There are a lot of complaints about this player.

    Comment


    • #3
      Yea, this is 40y.o ruski guy, who haven't normal real life and doing shit on gg server.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by House M.D. no sound View Post
        Voting on a ban is completely useless. This player pursues me and other players by cutting the knife and not to win. interferes with playing. I have long wanted to give him a ban, but they don’t give me. There are a lot of complaints about this player.
        A ban has been issued on him as he has been warned so many times about abuse on the server

        Comment


        • #5
          good news for many.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Leah Stacey View Post

            A ban has been issued on him as he has been warned so many times about abuse on the server
            Thank you for stepping up and doing something about this.

            Comment


            • #7
              Dear Admins,
              Can you disable voteban? I got banned again for no reason! And why is it for 7hr? I saw who was misusing the vote got only 1 or 4 hrs!
              Thanks
              Last edited by baluka26; 3 weeks ago.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by baluka26 View Post
                Dear Admins,
                Can you disable voteban? I got banned again for no reason! And why is it for 7hr? I saw who was misusing the vote got only 1 or 4 hrs!
                Thanks
                you're right , who start vote getting 30 minuts or 1 hour for useless vote , and who get banned by useless vote getting 7 hours ban LMAO

                Comment

                Working...
                X