Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

no user logon

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • no user logon

    First why I took Band or not logged on the user and I have not played for a long time and when a promises to play I am surprised that I can not access the server and I did not do anything so can i play again in server my name in csgo MOHAMEDKING

  • #2
    I do not understand what are you trying to say, but there is a ban for wallhack from January for player named: "king mohamed". ban is permanent. I hope that answers your question (s)

    Comment


    • #3
      The explanation is that I did not play at the time I have band in game becouse i am busy and i not have program to hack the game and not buy vip becouse i hate it so can you back my please i not do anything

      Comment


      • #4
        Am ok, you were banned because you apparently wallhacked. No one is saying that you need to buy VIP nor were you banned because you were busy. That would make no sense. So no, i cannot unban you based on your words. If root abmin wants to unban you he or she will do so

        Comment


        • #5
          ok to connect to admin in server
          SE7ENKILLS Strasbourg #7 | PUB

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by SamSvojBog View Post
            Am ok, you were banned because you apparently wallhacked. No one is saying that you need to buy VIP nor were you banned because you were busy. That would make no sense. So no, i cannot unban you based on your words. If root abmin wants to unban you he or she will do so


            this is him ?

            https://se7enkills.gameme.com/playerinfo/2248837

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by jabu View Post
              By his words I would assume yes, but since he sad he played a lot I doubt considering the kills number etc. So ultimately no idea

              Comment


              • #8
                1-♛︎KING♛︎
                2-
                STEAM_0:0:94806615

                3-wallhack
                4-prament
                5-Ptrrrrrk
                guys can you unband my i not use wallhack i

                promise you
                There is something wrong. I think the names are similar

                Comment


                • #9
                  https://se7enkills.gameme.com/playerinfo/2432844
                  https://se7enkills.gameme.com/playerinfo/2248837
                  something looks fishy xd , is it IP ...

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    You've been banned twice now. To my surprise you are using two accounts I didn't knew that. No unban for you buddy. I trust ptrrrrk.
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	Annotation 2019-08-28 184341.png
Views:	70
Size:	125.7 KB
ID:	197933

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Mass Killer (WTH!!!) View Post
                      You've been banned twice now. To my surprise you are using two accounts I didn't knew that. No unban for you buddy. I trust ptrrrrk.
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	Annotation 2019-08-28 184341.png
Views:	70
Size:	125.7 KB
ID:	197933
                      Yup, got the same message.....

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        man my brother kill mass and mass use vip and another guy kill mass so why band my brother

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by MOHAMED View Post
                          man my brother kill mass and mass use vip and another guy kill mass so why band my brother
                          I don't understand what do you mean? I don't ban people just because they kill me. I go easy on new players anyway so they don't rage quit.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Mass Killer (WTH!!!) View Post

                            I don't understand what do you mean? I don't ban people just because they kill me. I go easy on new players anyway so they don't rage quit.
                            Man I'd say just let it go, he obviously do not understand what anyone here is saying...nor he wants to so don't bother.

                            Comment


                            • #15

                              Can you talk to admin to unban me
                              STEAM_0:0:94806615

                              ♛︎KING♛︎



                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X