Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

does admins do what they want on server ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • does admins do what they want on server ?

    i play like everyone on server 7 on cahce , i killed some players with awp then i did wallbang from CT to B main ... trying to kill last terrorist who killed a ct . becuase i saw him in may radar . i downloaded demo later and my shot was exactly on his body but ther is box checkers and wall b main ... few rounds and primal raider join spectator , i knew that he spectate me because some plays looks fishy for him . after cache we start bazzar . and he still spectator , i join CT, first round i went B , i was hidding left on the box , and few players comes B , they pushing to bomb site without watching corners . i killed 3 of them EZ HS like if i play against BOTs then i dead by a terrorist come from CT spawn ... i heard gozzy talking then alpha said who and vip moh said onnanana , lmao they think i'm cheating , i said " noobs. i'm cheating ? ban please but with evidence " second round i went B again and primal rider kicked me .
    i connect again and asked why i was kicked with no reason , then admin said "onnanana don't us what to do you noob "
    plz tell me why i was kicked ? or admin can kick anyone when he want . if you are admin you are a pleyer like everyone . don't think you are strong or something . your job is keeping the server safe from cheaters not kick a player talk for first time or second time ... i mean not spam chat and i didn't said something needs kick or ban .
    you know ! that what happen when a gold nova get admin, don't even know to read radar and don't even have a good sound .
    you want to know me ??
    pro players watching me playing . this is bot
    good players watching me playing . EZ noob
    normal players watching . this a normal player
    noobs watching me . he is cheating ban him plz
    this is me

  • #2

    For Onnanana You have played on the server for only 5 hours not all time in 5 hours 9 connection
    and as far as we can observe not only you but quite.
    how can we keep it on a clean server from devils if we do not observe it or you want to observe others but not you
    and it is not your job to tell us what to do.
    We discuss what needs to be discussed.
    and you were lucky.
    You asked for a ban. you asked for it yourself. and called us noobs
    but for the first time I gave you a kick.
    then admin Primal Raider said "onnanana don't tell us what to do you noob "
    and if you are a good player there is no need to worry about what I do or others do. but you are doubtful about yourself for that reason you have looked at the demo,
    I was not only I have doubts but the amount others.
    I have been asked to observe you, it is my duty to do it and not yours what should I do.
    NOOB
    Last edited by Primal Raider; 15.04.2019, 14:04.

    Comment


    • #3
      Just ask for evidence

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Primal Raider View Post
        For Onnanana You have played on the server for only 5 hours not all time in 5 hours 9 connection
        and as far as we can observe not only you but quite.
        how can we keep it on a clean server from devils if we do not observe it or you want to observe others but not you
        and it is not your job to tell us what to do.
        We discuss what needs to be discussed.
        and you were lucky.
        You asked for a ban. you asked for it yourself. and called us noobs
        but for the first time I gave you a kick.
        then admin Primal Raider said "onnanana don't tell us what to do you noob "
        and if you are a good player there is no need to worry about what I do or others do. but you are doubtful about yourself for that reason you have looked at the demo,
        I was not only I have doubts but the amount others.
        I have been asked to observe you, it is my duty to do it and not yours what should I do.
        NOOB
        yes i played only 5 hours in 9 connections becuase i have a life . cs go is not my life , i have my family and my friends
        then you really don't understand what i mean . i'm not talking about spectate me . i know you can watch anyone & anytime , & i don't care if you spectate me , first : becuase it's your job , second : i'm not cheating , so this is not a problem
        + please say what i said . i said " noobs . i'm cheating ? ban me please BUT WITH EVIDENCE " , you didn't say that .
        all people asked you to watch me because all peaple belive in names . so when new player comes they want him to play like noobs ... if he did it's Ok . if he didn't ... he's fishy . he's cheating . i remember when someone said " yes onnanana you are aimlock ". LMAO if i have aimlock or somthing i will get more than 100 kills on 15vs15.
        In the end . you made it personal problem because you felt defeated when you didn't find the proof of cheating , you kicked me because i said noobs , all people saying this word everday and nothing happen , no kick , no ban , but it's Onnanana , you kicked me
        you called me noob becuase you think you are strong and you have power becuase you are admin ... no coment everyone knows his self


        Comment


        • #5
          Onanana when people comes to play for first time ofc thay are fishy. i love good players i never said to anyone noobs without reason u said tu us for nothing and u said to me for that i kicked u noob First: i got nothing personal with anyone lol its just a game but u are kid maybe Second: i thing u have family, but its the metter Have family u?

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Primal Raider View Post
            Onanana when people comes to play for first time ofc thay are fishy. i love good players i never said to anyone noobs without reason u said tu us for nothing and u said to me for that i kicked u noob First: i got nothing personal with anyone lol its just a game but u are kid maybe Second: i thing u have family, but its the metter Have family u?
            you have great brain , for now you still call me noob , this noob make all players think he's cheating LMAO
            "But you are maybe kid" that was funny , yes i'm kid , 20 years old . does it make something defferent if i have 20 or 30 or 40 years ?? , you just said it's a game , if i'm not wrong everyone is a player no matter age .

            Comment


            • #7
              Obviously its personal if you kick someone for saying "noob" looking at his chat history I don't see him saying anything offensive other than people calling him cheater. Then banning him without evidence after provocing him with kick is just simple admin abuse. You should know better. Noob is not even a word worth kicking for, else you should kick whole server 24/7.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Onnanana View Post
                i play like everyone on server 7 on cahce , i killed some players with awp then i did wallbang from CT to B main ... trying to kill last terrorist who killed a ct . becuase i saw him in may radar . i downloaded demo later and my shot was exactly on his body but ther is box checkers and wall b main ... few rounds and primal raider join spectator , i knew that he spectate me because some plays looks fishy for him . after cache we start bazzar . and he still spectator , i join CT, first round i went B , i was hidding left on the box , and few players comes B , they pushing to bomb site without watching corners . i killed 3 of them EZ HS like if i play against BOTs then i dead by a terrorist come from CT spawn ... i heard gozzy talking then alpha said who and vip moh said onnanana , lmao they think i'm cheating , i said " noobs. i'm cheating ? ban please but with evidence " second round i went B again and primal rider kicked me .
                i connect again and asked why i was kicked with no reason , then admin said "onnanana don't us what to do you noob "
                plz tell me why i was kicked ? or admin can kick anyone when he want . if you are admin you are a pleyer like everyone . don't think you are strong or something . your job is keeping the server safe from cheaters not kick a player talk for first time or second time ... i mean not spam chat and i didn't said something needs kick or ban .
                you know ! that what happen when a gold nova get admin, don't even know to read radar and don't even have a good sound .
                you want to know me ??
                pro players watching me playing . this is bot
                good players watching me playing . EZ noob
                normal players watching . this a normal player
                noobs watching me . he is cheating ban him plz
                this is me
                Juba is right Admins don't get the right to do as they wish they are on the server to make sure all goes well and to make it a happy place to players to come and play. If on the other hand Players step out of line Admins will step in the do there job in a correct manner. Please let me know if you have been banned as i see no ban under your name onnanana maybe you have a different game name

                Comment


                • #9
                  Leah Stacey
                  i didn't say i was banned , but kicked with no reason , they called cheater and i said what i said , but this admin primal rider kicked when he can't find anything about cheat , ofc , he watched me about 6 round or more on cache+bazzar and he had nothing , so he kicked me when i said noobs ........... trying to provoke me to make me give him a chance for ban but i didn't and i never do it , i just ask why kick then he said don't tell us what to do you noob
                  it's ok , btw, sushi . i heard peaple called a player sushi , he said , yes onnanana you wh , aimlock you can watch 3 rounds on this demo to see how aim and wh looks
                  you can see real cheaters can't even read radar , just tracking people bhind walls Eazy E
                  https://dem.se7en.ws/files/server_3/..._cache.dem.zip
                  https://se7enkills.gameme.com/playerinfo/2399979
                  https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198918408470
                  watch round 10 , 11 and 12 to see how aim & wh looks
                  Last edited by Onnanana; 23.04.2019, 04:33.

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X