Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

100% hacker toggling.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 100% hacker toggling.

    This guy is 100% hacking saw him kill me & aim locking on to others after my death. I made a mistake of switching to spectate at the very same exact moment after that he turned it off & got killed everytime. Finally he left exactly when I banned an ezfragger he knews I was watching him so he didn't toggle during that time. He is 100% toggle admins should keep an eye on him please.

    http://se7enkills.gameme.com/playerinfo/2307418

  • #2
    There's another mass-ive haxxor aswell : https://se7enkills.gameme.com/playerinfo/2035385

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Mass Killer (WTH!!!) View Post
      This guy is 100% hacking saw him kill me & aim locking on to others after my death. I made a mistake of switching to spectate at the very same exact moment after that he turned it off & got killed everytime. Finally he left exactly when I banned an ezfragger he knews I was watching him so he didn't toggle during that time. He is 100% toggle admins should keep an eye on him please.

      http://se7enkills.gameme.com/playerinfo/2307418
      yeh I told Tera about him, during assault warmup he had aimbot on he spammed 15 headshots in 4 seconds. Although he's playstyle is generally noobish hiding every round with sig/steyr aug in the base. Next time I will record if I see him. During the game he wasnt really suspicious his aim was exceptional good and his k/d also but never a convincing moment with proof that he was hacking. He could ofcourse been hiding it well, time will tell.
      Last edited by jabu; 25.01.2019, 09:33.

      Comment


      • #4
        When i watch him in spectators , nothing was wrong..need to have so other steam acc for that

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Dazzo B View Post
          There's another mass-ive haxxor aswell : https://se7enkills.gameme.com/playerinfo/2035385
          OH bet ya this cheeter http://se7enkills.gameme.com/playerinfo/1701819 can beat this haxxor anytime.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Tera View Post
            When i watch him in spectators , nothing was wrong..need to have so other steam acc for that
            He is an old player so he most probably knows about all the admins he have 12k points so he is on the server for quiet some time. Yeah we need to trick him that's why I posted here so all admins can keep an eye on him so now he doesn't gets away.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by jabu View Post

              yeh I told Tera about him, during assault warmup he had aimbot on he spammed 15 headshots in 4 seconds. Although he's playstyle is generally noobish hiding every round with sig/steyr aug in the base. Next time I will record if I see him. During the game he wasnt really suspicious his aim was exceptional good and his k/d also but never a convincing moment with proof that he was hacking. He could ofcourse been hiding it well, time will tell.
              Damn I thought my reply was posted :/
              His aim was set to body when I saw him. so his k/d explains a lot when you see him playing without the aimlock/aimbot he can't even hold his aim on the body for a moment. With pistol he can't even get a kill.

              Comment


              • #8
                hi everybody . I do not know if he really is a cheater
                you did something good, you alerted the admins about a suspect
                But there is a negative side, you have also alerted the suspect, because anyone can see the forum even if he's not registered
                I think there should be communication and cooperation between the admins , or ,
                there is an idea ... Create a special section for the admins in the forum ... (for admins . only admins)

                Comment

                Working...
                X