Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

7kills new host connection tests, make a chance at 1 year VIP code giveaway

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Pinging 54.36.112.111 with 32 bytes of data:
    Reply from 54.36.112.111: bytes=32 time=147ms TTL=47
    Reply from 54.36.112.111: bytes=32 time=148ms TTL=47
    Reply from 54.36.112.111: bytes=32 time=147ms TTL=47
    Reply from 54.36.112.111: bytes=32 time=146ms TTL=47

    Ping statistics for 54.36.112.111:
    Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 4, Lost = 0 (0% loss),
    Approximate round trip times in milli-seconds:
    Minimum = 146ms, Maximum = 148ms, Average = 147ms

    Pinging 130.193.49.56 with 32 bytes of data:
    Reply from 130.193.49.56: bytes=32 time=182ms TTL=50
    Reply from 130.193.49.56: bytes=32 time=181ms TTL=50
    Reply from 130.193.49.56: bytes=32 time=180ms TTL=50
    Reply from 130.193.49.56: bytes=32 time=181ms TTL=50

    Ping statistics for 130.193.49.56:
    Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 4, Lost = 0 (0% loss),
    Approximate round trip times in milli-seconds:
    Minimum = 180ms, Maximum = 182ms, Average = 181ms

    Pinging 149.202.223.226 with 32 bytes of data:
    Reply from 149.202.223.226: bytes=32 time=146ms TTL=48
    Reply from 149.202.223.226: bytes=32 time=162ms TTL=48
    Reply from 149.202.223.226: bytes=32 time=145ms TTL=48
    Reply from 149.202.223.226: bytes=32 time=146ms TTL=48

    Ping statistics for 149.202.223.226:
    Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 4, Lost = 0 (0% loss),
    Approximate round trip times in milli-seconds:
    Minimum = 145ms, Maximum = 162ms, Average = 149ms

    Pinging 51.255.119.149 with 32 bytes of data:
    Reply from 51.255.119.149: bytes=32 time=144ms TTL=51
    Reply from 51.255.119.149: bytes=32 time=143ms TTL=51
    Reply from 51.255.119.149: bytes=32 time=143ms TTL=51
    Reply from 51.255.119.149: bytes=32 time=143ms TTL=51

    Ping statistics for 51.255.119.149:
    Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 4, Lost = 0 (0% loss),
    Approximate round trip times in milli-seconds:
    Minimum = 143ms, Maximum = 144ms, Average = 143ms

    Comment


    • #17
      Alright the raffle giveaway has been completed, 4 winners have received a 1 year key in their private message inbox.

      Winners are: Alexa, A.I., Lhou, Mass thanks for your participation and keeping the server active.

      PS: If you need help with activating the key pm me.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by jabu View Post
        Alright the raffle giveaway has been completed, 4 winners have received a 1 year key in their private message inbox.

        Winners are: Alexa, A.I., Lhou, Mass thanks for your participation and keeping the server active.

        PS: If you need help with activating the key pm me.
        Thank you Jabu juba jabu juba!

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Leah Stacey View Post

          70 to 80 ping for me then
          You said there was a new host coming for server 7.. It's now 3 months later and still nothing changed. Server connection went from bad to worse. When can we expect this new host? Or does the current server need to explode first before measures are taken?

          Comment


          • #20
            The new server will come just after the demo page is fixed, Juba.
            Se7enlags and incompetence

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Roy View Post
              The new server will come just after the demo page is fixed, Juba.
              best news , demo page will work again

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by bio3706 View Post

                best news , demo page will work again
                Lol, was joking. It's been over half a year and they've yet to bother fixing them.
                Se7enlags and incompetence

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by jabu View Post

                  You said there was a new host coming for server 7.. It's now 3 months later and still nothing changed. Server connection went from bad to worse. When can we expect this new host? Or does the current server need to explode first before measures are taken?
                  I can only give info that's been given to me

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X