Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Staff changes. Duties clarifying. Important information.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by SamSvojBog View Post

    Rights are back on.
    Not for me they're not

    Comment


    • Same thing again this morning, the server was full and blooming, then 4 hackers joined, and the server was reduced to 14 people after most players had left, including myself.

      Comment


      • Hello guys! Who does not have administrator rights, write me your steam ID, nickname, contact link (mail, skype) to me in private messages. Also, please indicate which server you are playing on!

        Comment


        • 7 нояб 2018 18:10:56 1.499
          Российская ФедерацияPumu
          I'm not using www.EZfrags.co.uk, you're just bad
          18-10 Moscow time 7 serv there are no admins on other 8-11, don't admins are online ...

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Limard View Post
            7 нояб 2018 18:10:56 1.499
            Российская ФедерацияPumu
            I'm not using www.EZfrags.co.uk, you're just bad
            18-10 Moscow time 7 serv there are no admins on other 8-11, don't admins are online ...
            Banned.

            Comment


            • Ok i have sort out all the admins i can think of if you still don't have your rights please contact me please and ill sort it for you thanks all

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Leah Stacey View Post
                Ok i have sort out all the admins i can think of if you still don't have your rights please contact me please and ill sort it for you thanks all
                Yup, my rights are back, thanks! Time to retrospectively ban all those hackers haha
                One player, to my surprise, was Mohit, using Ezfrags..he's ranked around 500 and I've seen him playin quite a lot...shame.

                Comment


                • I don’t have admin

                  Comment


                  • Can't access admin rights. Leah Stacey

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by cYanide View Post
                      Can't access admin rights. Leah Stacey
                      Ok we had some issues all should be ok now please try and let me know

                      Comment


                      • I’m still not an admin :/

                        Comment


                        • I’m still not an admin :/

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Moore.nadav View Post
                            I’m still not an admin :/
                            OK should be done now, there is bound to be more but Roy deleted every one

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Leah Stacey View Post

                              OK should be done now, there is bound to be more but Roy deleted every one
                              It got fixed like a week ago but thanks !

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X