Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eros changing maps without voting

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Juba
    started a topic Eros changing maps without voting

    Eros changing maps without voting

    Eros changing maps without voting to whatever he wants to play, why is he admin? he never balances teams, he never bans cheaters, he swears all the time and then threatens to ban people who talk shit about him... just like miss ace the only thing they use admin for abusing admin rights in their favour. Biggest fuckboi on the planet yet so sensitive that he cant handle some words. Im sure he runs hand in hand with roy picking flowers on a sunday afternoon.

  • obc_xldeane
    replied
    Originally posted by Juba View Post
    Eros changing maps without voting to whatever he wants to play,
    Cant argue that point...he does this all the time...

    Originally posted by Juba View Post
    Why is he admin?
    Cant argue that point..

    Originally posted by Juba View Post
    He never balances teams,
    Cant argue that point..

    Originally posted by Juba View Post
    He never bans cheaters, he swears all the time and then threatens to ban people who talk shit about him...
    Cant argue that point..

    Originally posted by Juba View Post
    Im sure he runs hand in hand with roy picking flowers on a sunday afternoon.
    I can argue this point though....its NOT JUST Sundays


    xl...out

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X