Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UNBAN request!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • True haha, I'd want one

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Vega View Post
      Don't try to find a logic because there is not.

      A guy with tons of accounts, half of them vac banned, who can't make a sentence without insulting everyone and nothing is done. Worse, he became admin as reward in no time.
      He got finally banned only after his abuses were posted and the root had no other choice, when we all know he was like that every day.

      People can think what they want about this case but the problem remains the admin's image after that...
      How can you ask people to respect us when even myself I think that Dazzo atm is the doormat of Eros.

      Don't waste time with ppl like that.
      Well rules are rules and as Admins of Seven kills server you will abide by them. Eros has lost admin rights and also lost the account he violated on for being Racist this account is banned and will stay banned. If he falls out of line whilst playing on new account this also will be banned. PS Dazzo is a Respectable Senior Admin of Seven Kills he is no ones doormat. Have fun and Enjoy the Holidays xx

      Comment


      • Voteban Vega
        Votekick Vega
        Votegag Vega
        Votemute Vega

        Voteban Dazzo
        Votekick Dazzo
        Votegag Dazzo
        Votemute Dazzo

        Too much mating. Dazzo & Vega let me be your guest please. So I can step on you both. xD

        I would like to keep my post mostly to the fun part but there is one thing I'd like to add.

        Don't take it personal keep balance between game & getting personal. That's all. Other than that votegag all. xD

        Comment


        • Hi, unban me pls. Im not a cheater. I just want to have fun with my friends.
          Player xFreshbloodx
          Steam ID STEAM_0:0:1483215542
          Steam3 ID [U:1:2966431084]
          Steam Community 76561200926696812
          Invoked on 2018-11-01 02:58
          Banlength Permanent
          Expires on Not applicable.
          Reason Multi-Hack
          Banned by Admin SamSvojBog
          Banned from Web Ban
          Total Bans No previous bans
          Blocked (4) xFreshbloodx, xFreshbloodx, xFreshbloodx, xFreshbloodx

          Comment


          • 1. iHk
            2. STEAM_1:0:512023295
            3.
            4. acks
            5. 2018-10-28 02:07

            Last edited by iHk; 12.01.2019, 11:30.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by xfreshblood View Post
              Hi, unban me pls. Im not a cheater. I just want to have fun with my friends.
              Player xFreshbloodx
              Steam ID STEAM_0:0:1483215542
              Steam3 ID [U:1:2966431084]
              Steam Community 76561200926696812
              Invoked on 2018-11-01 02:58
              Banlength Permanent
              Expires on Not applicable.
              Reason Multi-Hack
              Banned by Admin SamSvojBog
              Banned from Web Ban
              Total Bans No previous bans
              Blocked (4) xFreshbloodx, xFreshbloodx, xFreshbloodx, xFreshbloodx
              Sam will come on to let you know

              Comment


              • Originally posted by xfreshblood View Post
                Hi, unban me pls. Im not a cheater. I just want to have fun with my friends.
                Player xFreshbloodx
                Steam ID STEAM_0:0:1483215542
                Steam3 ID [U:1:2966431084]
                Steam Community 76561200926696812
                Invoked on 2018-11-01 02:58
                Banlength Permanent
                Expires on Not applicable.
                Reason Multi-Hack
                Banned by Admin SamSvojBog
                Banned from Web Ban
                Total Bans No previous bans
                Blocked (4) xFreshbloodx, xFreshbloodx, xFreshbloodx, xFreshbloodx
                You are that "Amorita", twice VAC banned if I recall correctly, coming back to play with a non steam account!

                Comment


                • Ye this amorita was cheating on sevenkills, then comes on fresh blood as if nothing happened now he plays on a new steam account ingame name Alfredo Rosso

                  https://se7enkills.gameme.com/playerinfo/2217637
                  Last edited by jabu; 11.01.2019, 09:33.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by jabu View Post
                    Ye this amorita was cheating on sevenkills, then comes on fresh blood as if nothing happened now he plays on a new steam account ingame name Alfredo Rosso

                    https://se7enkills.gameme.com/playerinfo/2217637
                    I looked under steam id Alfredo Rosso is not been banned from seven kills ?

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Leah Stacey View Post

                      I looked under steam id Alfredo Rosso is not been banned from seven kills ?
                      nope, he's not banned

                      Comment


                      • Freshblood, if I remember correctly, I banned u in November 2018. I do not have that demo anymore as u needed so much time to ask for it, I personaly see no reason to unban u because of that. maybe a senior admin would answer your query better at this point, as i cannot locally keep all the demos.
                        Last edited by SamSvojBog; 13.01.2019, 06:08.

                        Comment


                        • Hi, yesterday i was suddently kicked from server #7 without any reason, when i tried to reconnect it said in the console that i was banned. The problem is i cannot find anything in the sourcebans. The only thing i have is a screenshot from my console that says that i'm banned when i try to connect to the server. I can however connect to any other servers including other se7enkills servers.

                          1) ✪ Raiz_?
                          2)
                          https://se7enkills.gameme.com/playerinfo/1978822
                          3) no idea (not in sourcebans)
                          4) no idea (primal raider and i think gozzy(admin?) were on the server at the time but i doubt they did something)
                          5) around 5pm CET yesterday

                          Screenshot of my console when i try to connect:
                          https://imgur.com/a/DvW5Vjz

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Raiz View Post
                            Hi, yesterday i was suddently kicked from server #7 without any reason, when i tried to reconnect it said in the console that i was banned. The problem is i cannot find anything in the sourcebans. The only thing i have is a screenshot from my console that says that i'm banned when i try to connect to the server. I can however connect to any other servers including other se7enkills servers.

                            1) ✪ Raiz_?
                            2)
                            https://se7enkills.gameme.com/playerinfo/1978822
                            3) no idea (not in sourcebans)
                            4) no idea (primal raider and i think gozzy(admin?) were on the server at the time but i doubt they did something)
                            5) around 5pm CET yesterday

                            Screenshot of my console when i try to connect:
                            https://imgur.com/a/DvW5Vjz
                            all fixed yes

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Leah Stacey View Post

                              all fixed yes
                              I'm actually still banned. :'(

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Raiz View Post

                                I'm actually still banned. :'(
                                This happened to me also. You will have to wait till the server restarts. I had to wait for 2 or 3 months don't remember exact duration

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X